NuMat2016: The Nuclear Materials Conference
7–10 November 2016 | Le Corum, Montpellier, France
WARNING - SCAM ALERT: Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS) & Exhibitor Housing Management (EHM) Read more here!
This nuclear materials conference created in association with The Journal of Nuclear Materials serves as an umbrella for international meetings on nuclear materials science related to fission and fusion reactors and the overall nuclear fuel cycle. As with previous conferences, NuMat 2016 will combine eight topic tracks in four parallel sessions, covering nuclear fuels, structural materials, molten salts and materials for the waste management.
Topics are as follows:
- Thermodynamics and Thermal Properties of Nuclear Fuels
- Structural and Functional Materials for Fission and Fusion Reactors
- Modelling and Simulation of Nuclear Fuels
- Modelling and Simulation of Structural Materials
- Behavior of Materials during Severe Accidents and Accident Tolerant Fuels
- Radiation Damage Processes in Materials and Complex Microstructures
- Characterization of Irradiated Materials and Nuclear Fuels
- Materials for the Nuclear Fuel Cycle
The last topic covers molten salts and materials for the waste management.
The organizers encourage scientists involved in experimental and theoretical studies to participate, particularly in studies aimed at understanding fundamental properties of nuclear fuels and materials under irradiation.
Join the Conversation #NuMatConf Tweets